OneOcean surges from a recent merge between our 25+ year-old company and British leader ChartCo. This new entity brings exciting change, making us the largest maritime technology supplier in the world!
We’re looking for a Shipping Operations Associate who is a quick learner and a result oriented person to join the OneOcean team.
- Receive, verify and check accuracy of inventory numbers.
- Place orders and follow-up with the suppliers.
- Manage products attributes: edition dates, titles, availability in our ERP.
- Perform Print-On-Demand responsibilities including quality assurance and maintain adequate levels of printing supplies;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Complete the relevant documentation and ensure compliance for all destination countries where order is being shipped;
- Ensure data integrity of orders, inventory numbers and merchandise into the Information System.
Do our values match?
- Empathy: you’re an attentive listener and quickly develop trust.
- Rigor: you’re sharp and rarely overlook a detail.
- Audacity: you boldly test new ideas and always question current procedures.
- Efficiency: you’re known for your ability to produce fast, concrete results.
- Independence: you thrive in environments where freedom overrides excessive structure.
What we need from you?
- College technical diploma or equivalent required.
- Bilingualism(English, French).
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
If the thought of building a future generation of products to revolutionize the maritime world inspires you, send us your application!