PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY IS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR CANDIDATES HAVING A RESIDENTIAL STATUS ALLOWING THEM TO WORK IN SINGAPORE.
OneOcean surges from a recent merge between our 25+ year-old company and British leader ChartCo. This new entity brings exciting change, making us the largest maritime technology supplier in the world.
We’re looking for a Technical Support Specialist who will be responsible for the troubleshooting of our software application and services. These products range from software installed on-board commercial marine vessels, web-based applications and data management tools. A good understanding of software and technology is essential.
- Answer customer requests via email and over the phone.
- Collaborate with technical resource outside the company to find answers to problems.
- Contribute to the creation of support tools, procedures and product documentation.
- Work with the team to implement a ticketing system and knowledgebase.
- Have the ability to synthesize complex issues and respond to users with clear, concise and easy to understand answers.
- Troubleshoot; desktop, web applications, IT and network issues for international customers.
- Participate in the late stage of product development by providing feedback and sharing potential solutions encountered during testing of the products.
- Work under pressure and deliver results while maintaining an emphasis on quality.
Values that matter to us
- Customer driven: you’re customer focused and a problem solver.
- Empathy: you’re an attentive listener and quickly develop trust.
- Efficiency: you’re known for your ability to produce fast, concrete results.
- Communication: You connect easily with others and express yourself clearly.
- Organization: You know how to manage priorities.
What we need from you?
- 4-7 years of experience working in IT support, software development or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in an IT helpdesk position.
- Superior ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written, in a minimum of one language (English).
- Flexibility to travel internationally.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, availability 24x7.
- Knowledge of IT and network infrastructure.
- Experience in the marine industry is an asset.
If the thought of building a future generation of products to revolutionize the maritime world inspires you, send us your application!