OneOcean surges from a recent merge between Marine Press and British leader ChartCo. This new entity brings exciting change, making us the largest maritime technology supplier in the world.
We’re looking for a .NET Developer that likes to work in squads (multidisciplinary teams), while using innovative technologies to support architectural decisions, for products deployed internationally to more than 10,000 users.
Here’s what your day-to day in this role will look like.
- Help build and drive the design of a new generation of products
- Participate to the software development cycle
- Work collaboratively with developers, designers and quality analysts
- Master the subtleties of the maritime world
- Develop products that will be used internationally
Your technical background
- C# / .NET Core
- Web Services / API
- SQL relational databases
- NoSql (MongoDB, CouchDB) (asset)
- Multi-environment: Cloud, Docker, Unix, Windows (asset)
Values that matter to us
- Collaboration: You listen to others’ ideas and share your own
- Initiative: You confidently start from scratch
- Communication: You express yourself clearly in English and French (Asset)
- Completionist: At home, you’re the kind of gamer who explores every single corner, before checking off a game. At work, just like your colleagues, you leave no rock unturned, and only deliver quality products.
- Group insurance plan
- Flexible schedule
- Working from home allowed if the project is compatible
- Monthly team building events
- Private bikes storage room and showers are available
- Beautiful office which is well located (downtown location)
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Free tea and coffee
If building a future generation of products to revolutionize the maritime world inspires you, send us your application!